Friday, August 9, 2013

VGRemix Entry Finalized


Not happy with how it turned out, but I ran out of time; I started late and had to finish early, so it's good for what it is I guess. Development Thread on Polycount also check it out in 3D on Sketchfab!





Should've given the boat and tank double their current texture size, they are just way too pixelated when scaled with the rest of the scene elements.
Lack of vibrant colour, was going to do explosion effects with those iconic swirls, but again just ran out of time.
Some grass on small cliff shelfs around the tower would've helped I think as well.
And getting proper rigging for the characters to I could've posed them more dynamically. 


Ah well live and learn, it was a fun experience!
I got a lot of assets now, enough to get the ball rolling on a game perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment